Job code: Product Manager 01 | Posted on: August 26, 2019
|PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION: |
This position greatly influences Dynawave’s responsiveness to our customer’s critical needs and has a tremendous impact of the success of our business enterprises. This position represents a major opportunity to gain a broad technical and business experience by direct interaction between Dynawave and the customer base. Major responsibilities include interfacing with customers from a technical and marketing perspective to define customer and market driven solutions and drive new product development. This role will also require the development of cost estimates for quoting that both meet corporate profitability goals and competitive market conditions. Finally, this position will require a direct interface with engineering and manufacturing to monitor the design development and production progress of new products and programs to assure on time delivery to our customers.
Position may require up to 20% of travel
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
- Responsible for analyzing profitability of current and historic orders and where necessary, work with all parts of the organization necessary to implement improvements for the purpose of increasing profitability for the future.
- In conjunction with the VP of Sales and Marketing and various potential marketing and advertising consultants, assist in the development of product data sheets and announcements, trade magazine advertisements, web page development and trade show coordination.
- Ensure on time delivery and customer satisfaction by driving key new products through the new product introduction process.
- Support the sales organization in providing technical support and product selection assistance to the customer.
- Assist the VP of Sales and Marketing as required in all quoting activity and setting market pricing.
- B.S. degree in engineering or business desirable or a minimum of 10 years practical technical experience in the RF interconnect or cable markets.
- Software: Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for conducting technical product training and sales presentations
- Willingness to travel as required