- Location: Haverhill MA
- Education level: BS in Plastic Engineering
Primary Objective of Position:
This position is a key technical expert supporting all cable manufacturing and extrusion processes used to build industry leading products. She or he is responsible for continuous improvement of existing manufacturing processes by developing new tools and innovations to achieve quality and cost objectives. This hands-on position works closely with “manufacturing” and “quality” to write process instructions and establish stable, measurable processes using statistical process controls and lean manufacturing methods. Additional responsibilities include design input and validation testing of cable products.
- BS or higher in plastics engineering, manufacturing engineering or related field.
- Proficient mathematical skills including geometry and trigonometry.
- Experience with statistical process controls and lean manufacturing is highly beneficial.
- Experience with extrusion equipment and machining processes such as lathes and mills is beneficial.
- Software proficiency: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Solid Works/CAD.
- Pass pre-employment screening, including drug test and eye exam.